Along with Esme and Amara, other top girl names that mean love include Mila, Amy, Amanda, Mabel, and Philippa. Top boy names that mean love include Rhys, Philip, Lev, and Hart. Names that mean love or beloved in languages other than English include Carys, Querida, Rudo, and Sajan.
What name means pure love?
Venus (Roman origin) one of the baby names that mean “pure love or desire”.
What name means love?
Girl Names That Mean Love for the Littlest Love In Your Life
|Amanda||Worthy of love||Latin|
|Amandy||Fit to be loved, lovable||Latin|
What name means forever love?
Amara is a stylish name meaning ‘lovely forever’. It has a Greek origin and will be perfect for your pretty princess.
What name means dearly loved?
Vida: Vida is an elegant name meaning ‘dearly loved’.
What name means God is love?
Amadeo: This Italian name comes from the Latin amadeus, meaning “lover of God.” … David: It means “beloved of God,” or simply “beloved,” and was the given name of one of the most loved Biblical kings.
What name means cuddly?
Dog Names Meaning Cuddly in Pop Culture
The role of Precious is played by Darla the Dog, whose name also can be connected to the word “cuddly”, meaning dearling or darling. Darla was born in 1975, a Bichon Frise animal actress who is best known for her role as “Precious” in this movie.
What name means goddess of love?
Venus (Roman) – goddess and love and beauty. Vesta (Roman) – guardian of the sacred flame.
What Greek name means love?
Fun Fact: Aphrodite is the ancient Greek goddess of love and beauty.
What name means angel?
Without further ado, here are 35 of the best angelic names for your baby girl:
- Agnola. The female name ‘Agnola’ is a Greek, Italian origin name that in Greek means “angel,” and its meaning is “pure” and “virginal” in Italian. …
- Alya. …
- Angel. …
- Angelica. …
- Angelina. …
- Ariel. …
- Batya. …
What name means little darling?
Darla: The English name meaning “darling” is a truly sweet choice for a baby girl.
What name means full of life?
29. Viviana. This has the origin in Spanish, Italian, and Hebrew meaning ‘a person who is full of life’.
What name means love and strength?
From the Greek Philomenēs (lover of strength), this name is both sweet and unique.
What name means loyal?
Loyal Dog Names
- Dillon: Gaelic, translates to “faithful”
- Zhen: Chinese, translates to “loyal”
- Leal: English, translates to “loyal”
- Constantine: Latin, translates to “steadfast”
- Besnick: Albanian, translates to “loyal”
- Wafi: Arabic, translates to “trustworthy”
- Amnon: Hebrew, translates to “faithful”
What name means heart?
Names with Heart: Baby Girl Names with Meaning
|Ariceli||Altar of heaven; heavenly homemaker||Latin|
|Ariel||Lion of God||Hebrew|
What names mean sweet and loving?
Sweetest Baby Names That Mean Love (With Meanings)
- Amadeus. Meaning: Latin name for lover of God.
- Amado. Meaning: Spanish name for loved.
- Amato. Meaning: Italian name for dearly loved; beloved.
- Amatus. Meaning: Roman name for beloved.
- Amias. Meaning: Latin name for loved.
- Amor. Meaning: Spanish name for love.
- Aziz. …