What name means water boy?
Boy Names that Mean Water
|Trent||The Latin name meaning “gushing water” is also the name of an England river.|
|Wade||Wade literally means “river crossing”. The name also is used as a term for walking in the water.|
|Wolcott||Wolcott, an English origin boys name means “cottage near a stream”.|
What name means ocean?
Baby Names That Mean Ocean or Sea
- Haf: Icelandic for “ocean”
- Bahari: Swahili for “ocean”
- Dipsi: Ocean in the Bislama language.
- Samudra: Indonesian for “ocean”
- Tasi: Means “ocean” in the Chamorro language.
- Jaladri: Sudanese for “ocean”
- Okeanos: Ancient Greek for “ocean”
- Pelagic: Greek for “ocean”
What boy name means wave?
Malek or Malik.
This name can mean “wave”, but also “king”. Both are meanings for your little boy’s name.
What name means son of the sea?
Dylan (Welsh) – This name is connected to the Celtic word for “sea”, and means “son of the sea”, “born of the sea”, or “son of the waves”.
What names mean water or Ocean?
‘Sea’ Names For The Ocean
- Aerwyna (English origin) means ‘friend of the sea’.
- Aqua (Latin origin) means ‘water’.
- Avisa (Sanskrit origin) meaning ‘ocean’.
- Cari (Turkish origin) means ‘flows like water’.
- Cordelia (Latin and Celtic origins) meaning ‘heart’ and ‘daughter of the sea’.
What name means Aqua?
What is the meaning of the name Aqua? The name Aqua is primarily a female name of Latin origin that means Water Or Sea Blue. Short form of the word “aquamarine.”
Who named kids ocean?
Inspired by their faith, Alexa PenaVega and Carlos PenaVega named their first child Ocean King, 3. Providing more context for fans, the Spy Kids star said, “God called the dry ground ‘land’ and the water the ‘seas’. And God saw that it was good. – That is why we went with Ocean.
What middle names go with ocean?
Ocean… Amelia, Maryam, Annabelle, Eleanor, Eliza, Abigail, Penelope, Madeleine, Violet, Fatima, Elizabeth, Harriet, Maria, Felicity? Sweetcherrypie said: As Ocean is unisex, I’d go for something obviously feminine.
What name means flowing water?
Arno is a modern version of Arnold — it originates from Germany, where it means “eagle.” However, if we go to Italy, Arno is also the name of a famous river running from the Ligurian Sea into the mainland. Here, Arno translates to “flowing water.”
What does Kai mean?
In Hawaiian culture, it means “sea.” In Japanese culture, “shell.” In Europe, Kai is perceived as having Frisian roots, a short form of the name Kaimbe, meaning “warrior.”1 Kai is also considered to have Welsh, Scandinavian, and Greek roots; its meaning is “keeper of the keys; earth.” African, Chinese, Korean, Native …
What name means ocean in Japanese?
Hinami (Japanese origin) meaning “ocean” or “water”.
What names mean wave?
67 Baby Names That Mean Wave
|Lahari||Lahari means Wave||unisex|
|Laharika||Laharika means Waves of the Ocean||Girl|
|Lahiri||Wave; An Indian Surname||Boy|
What name means water lily?
Nerida. From an Australian aboriginal language and means ‘water lily’.
What is a good mermaid name?
Take a look at some of the beautiful mermaid names – we can absolutely see why parents love them.
- Ariel – The Little Mermaid.
- Ava – River goddess.
- Adella – Ariels older sister.
- Azalea – Mermaid statue in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Brizo – Greek goddess of sailors.
- Coralia – Mermaid name from an 18th-century ballet.