Fideline (French Origin) a kind of virtue name meaning loyal.
Is loyalty a girl name?
The name Loyalty is a girl’s name. Loyalty is one of the Modern Virtue Names rising precipitously for babies in recent years, used last year for nearly 200 children, about 85 percent of them girls. Loyalty may also owe some of its popularity to trendy sister name Royalty.
What Greek name means loyal?
Konstantinos — This traditional Greek name has the simple meaning of “loyal.”
What name means loyal protector?
Alessandra (Italian origin) name meaning “protector”.
What girl name means God is faithful?
37) Eliana (Hebrew): God has answered. 38) Fidelia (Spanish): faithful. 39) Leala (French): faithful.
What name means loyal?
Loyal Dog Names
- Dillon: Gaelic, translates to “faithful”
- Zhen: Chinese, translates to “loyal”
- Leal: English, translates to “loyal”
- Constantine: Latin, translates to “steadfast”
- Besnick: Albanian, translates to “loyal”
- Wafi: Arabic, translates to “trustworthy”
- Amnon: Hebrew, translates to “faithful”
What girl name means warrior?
Kinley: A gender-neutral Gaelic name meaning ‘warrior’ or ‘daughter of the white warrior’. Louisa: A popular English, French, and German girl’s name meaning ‘warrior’ or ‘famous warrior’, Louisa also puts us in mind of the author of the fabulous novel, Little Women, Louisa May Alcott.
What name means loyal in Japanese?
Tadashi (Japanese origin) means “loyal”.
What name means faithful friend?
Fidel (M) (Latin origin) meaning “faithful”. Fidel is one of the more popular friend names for dogs. 62. Fido (M) (Latin origin) meaning “faithful and old friend”.
What name means companion?
Male Dog Names Meaning Companion
|5||Nitis Native American for friend or companion|
|5||Rafeek Arabic, meaning friend and companion|
|5||Dai Welsh, for beloved friend|
|4||David Hebrew for beloved|
What name means Saviour?
Joshua. The name of Hebrew origin has been one of the most famous names meaning “God is my saviour”.
What baby name means miracle?
20 baby names that mean miracle
- Loreto. This name is derived from a town called Lauretum. …
- Eijaz. Eijaz is a popular Arabic name that means “miracle.” We love how strong and elegant it sounds.
- Aaron. If you like a biblical name, Aaron might be your perfect match. …
- Milagro. …
- Thaddeus. …
- Mathew. …
- Mikelle. …
Is there a name that means trust?
Faith is an English word name that defines the trust or belief in the Supreme being, the God. But this name goes way beyond its religious connotations. It comes from the Old English word ‘fied’, is further derived from the Latin word ‘fides’ and means ‘trust and belief.
What name means light?
Girl names that mean “light”
- Alina: A Greek name, this means “light”
- Aonani: This Hawaiian name means “beautiful light”
- Ciana: Meaning “light,” this name has Italian roots.
- Dawn: Of Old English origins, this name refers to the first appearance of light.
- Ellen: This Greek name means “sun, ray, shining light”
What name means faithful and true?
2. Amin. The name has Arabic and Persian origin, and it means “faithful and trustworthy” and also “truthful”.