Avigdor is a Hebrew name that means ‘protector or father’.
What biblical name means protector?
Unisex Names Meaning Guardian
49. Alexis (Biblical origin) meaning “protector of mankind”.
What name means protector?
Names That Mean Protector
- Alastair – Scottish name meaning “defender”
- Alessandra – Greek name meaning “protector”
- Alexa – Greek name meaning “defender”
- Alois – German name meaning “warrior”
- Aloysius – French name meaning “warrior”
- Andro – Greek name meaning “warrior”
- Batair – Gaelic name meaning “warrior”
What name in Hebrew means guardian?
Shamira is a Hebrew name that means “protector” or “guardian.”
What name means God’s protection?
1) Anselm (German): God’s protection.
What male name means protector?
Azim: A short but unforgettable boy’s name meaning ‘protector’ or ‘defender’ in Arabic.
What name means strong and protector?
Arsenio Arsenio is a popular Italian and Spanish boys’ name that means “strong and virile.” Strong and virile are both characteristics associated with protectors. Even though the name is popular in Italy and Spain, it actually has Greek origins. Blaz Blaz is an uncommon German name.
What Greek name means protector?
Alexander is a name that is Greek in origin, and it means “protector of mankind” as well as “defender of men”.
What name means strong willed warrior?
Origin: Liam is an Irish name meaning “strong-willed warrior” and “protector.” It is the shortened version of the Irish name Uilliam, meaning “helmet of will.” Gender: Liam has traditionally been used for baby boys.
What name means loyal protector?
Alessandra (Italian origin) name meaning “protector”.
What name means fierce protector?
Powerful Names That Mean Warrior, Protector, Or Survivor
- Alex/Alexander. Meaning: Greek for “protector of mankind”
- Alvaro. Meaning: Spanish for “cautious”
- Ansel. Meaning: Hebrew for “a protector”
- Armando. Meaning: French for “soldier”
- Armani. Meaning: Italian for “warrior”
- Callan. …
- Casey. …
What does the name Ida mean in Hebrew?
6/27/20. Genners, The Hebrew equivalent for Ida may be Ada (or Adah) which means jewel or adornment.
What last names mean protector?
22. Xander (Greek origin), this surname means “mankind’s protector”.