What name means evil for a girl?
Names Meaning Evil
|Daeva||Feminine||Evil spirit, India|
|Keres||Feminine||Evil spirits, Greek|
|Matchitehew||Masculine||Has an evil heart, Native American|
What is the most evil girl name?
Demon And Evil Girl Names:
- Nimue: Nimue also called Niniane was an Arthurian sorceress. …
- Batibat: Batibat is the vengeful demon from the Ilocano folklore. …
- Hecate: Hecate is Latin for the Greek word Hekate, which means ‘worker from far off. …
- Lezabel: …
- Lamia: …
- Lilith: …
- Pandora: …
What is a creepy girl name?
Baby girl names
- Annie (Wilkes, Misery)
- Bella (Twilight)
- Belladonna (poisonous plant; means “beautiful lady”)
- Blair (The Blair Witch Project)
- Buffy (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Clarice (The Silence of the Lambs)
What girl name means the dark one?
152 Baby Girl Names That Mean Dark
|Abnus||A dark colored wood that do not sink, ebony||Unisex|
|Adaj||A dark colored person with large black eyes||Girl|
|Adreana||Latin – Women from Hadria, the Adriatic sea region. Also means dark one; A variant of Adriana||Girl|
|Adreen||A dark person, dark-colored person||Girl|
What are dark names?
What are some dark names?
- Adrienne – the dark one (or the one from Hadria).
- Dusk – sunset.
- Gray / Grey – not a color, but a shade.
- Keir – dark-haired, dark-skinned.
- Lamya – dark complexion, in Arabic.
- Layla – dark or night in Arabic.
- Lisha – darkness before midnight, or short for Alicia or Felicia.
What name means dark moon?
Esmeray is a Turkish name that means “dark moon,” which is such a cool and sophisticated choice. Esmeray might be a bit of a mouthful for a little one, so Esme is a great nickname option.
What is the creepiest name?
20 scary names that you probably won’t want to name your baby
- Carole Anne – Poltergeist.
- Clarice – The Silence of the Lambs.
- Desdemona – meaning unfortunate.
- Esther – Orphan.
- Mallory – meaning unlucky.
- Morticia – The Addams Family.
- Regan – The Exorcist.
- Samara – The Ring.
What name means blood?
Names That Mean Blood For Girls
- Agana (Chamorro origin), among the names meaning “blood”.
- Akeldama (Aramaic origin), the name means “field of blood”.
- Ayuna (Japanese origin), the name means “bloody” or “red”.
- Blodughadda (Norse origin), the name means “the one with the bloody hair”, referring to red sea foam.
What is a scary name?
- Arachna. Spider Woman.
- Banshee. Screaming Spirit.
- Barnabas. First name of vampire from TV show (soon to be movie) “Dark Shadows”
- Beelzebub. Another name for Devil.
- Betelgeuse. Scary spirit – don’t say it 3 times!
- Blair. From the movie The Blair Witch Project.
- Bloody Mary. Ghost Legend.
- Blackbeard. Pirate Ghost.
What are some dark female names?
The Biblical Influence on Dark Female Names
What name means moon?
25 Baby Names That Mean Moon
- Apollo. Yes, it’s a reference to the handsome son of Zeus, but this name also pays tribute to the NASA space program that landed the first-ever humans on the moon.
- Callisto. One of the moons of Jupiter, this gender-neutral name also means “most beautiful.”
- Nikini. …
- Ayla. …
- Helene. …
- Luna. …
- Portia. …
What name means Grim Reaper?
8. San La Muerte (Latin origin) Latin for grim reaper, the name means “saint death” described as a skeletal male with a scythe.
What name means light and darkness?
Brangwen (Welsh origin) meaning “dark and pure”; it is one of the names that mean light and dark.